Wednesday 12 September 2012

A Prayer


O Allah! Perish me in my attributes and resurrect me, O Resurrector, in the attributes of Your Beloved(صلى الله عليه و سلم)

O Taker of Life! Take the life of my heart and give it life, O Giver of Life, in the love of Muhammad(صلى الله عليه و سلم) and his(صلى الله عليه و سلم) Family.

O Protecting Friend! Protect this slave from his path and guide him, O Guide, in the path of the elect(صلى الله عليه و سلم) who is well-guided(صلى الله عليه و سلم).

O Forgiver! Forgive this evil soul of all its acts and open on it, O Opener, the light(صلى الله عليه و سلم) of the perfect(صلى الله عليه و سلم) lamp(صلى الله عليه و سلم).

O Knower of All! You Know that I am weak so nourish me, O Nourisher, from the knowledge of the well-informed(صلى الله عليه و سلم).

O Possessor of All Strengths! I am the least steadfast so bestow on me the honor, O Bestower of Honors, to spend my life in honoring the most honored(صلى الله عليه و سلم).

O Owner of All! Subdue this treacherous self with Your Majesty and shape it, O Shaper of Beauty, with Your Names so it could reach the Evident(صلى الله عليه و سلم) Truth(صلى الله عليه و سلم).

O All-Merciful! O All-Beneficent! O Absolute Ruler! O Pure One!
Bring my state in order, O Maker of Order!
O Responder to Prayer! O Hearer of All! O Righteous Teacher! O Perfectly Wise!





No comments:

Post a Comment